[Box Backup] Frequent Connection refused (111)

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Wed Jan 26 09:39:28 GMT 2011

Hi Sune,

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011, Sune Mølgaard wrote:

> I seem to get Connection refused (111) exceedingly often but not always
> - the "not always" meaning that it shouldn't just be a simple question
> of me having forgotten to start the server :-P
>
> What output can I provide for troubleshooting?

Logs from the client would be a good start, especially if you see
"connection refused" and then it works on the next attempt. You can make
it log to a file with the -o command-line option, and this logs at the
highest verbosity, which is useful.

Also please tell us about the network between the client and server.

\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig at qwirx.com> Cambs UK |