[Box Backup] status

Achim J. Latz achim+box at qustodium.net
Wed Jul 13 10:35:14 BST 2011

Hello:

On 12/07/2011 01:51, trelane at lavabit.com wrote:
 > Is boxbackup still under active development? After browsing around
 > briefly it seems like it's been a while since the last release.

As you can see from the source repo, the last code was checked in only
12 days ago:

<http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/browser>

I pushed for a 1.0 release in the past but, as you noticed, I have not
been very successful with that (-:

Feel free to check out the latest source and build your own
(Windows/*nix) binary as described here:

<http://www.cuba-project.org/HOWTO_Compile_Box_Backup_from_source>
<http://www.cuba-project.org/HOWTO_Compile_Boxi_from_source_Jaunty>

Best regards, Achim

--
Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net