[Box Backup] Web Management Interface fixes

Achim J. Latz achim+box at qustodium.net
Mon Jul 18 11:52:32 BST 2011

Hello James:

On 18/07/2011 07:20, James O'Gorman wrote:
>> Here are the updated instructions and some fixes to accounts.cgi and
>> DiskSets.pm, mainly due to Scoped and formatting issues.
>>
>> Perhaps somebody could update the source code and instructions on the
>> web page and wiki to reflect this?
>
> Sure. Could you send the patch for accounts.cgi as an attachment,
> please?

Enclosed, sorry for the oversight.

 > As for the Perl modules, these were written by Per. In case he's
> not still reading the list, it might be better to mail him directly to
> ask him to fix the module in CPAN.

I already contacted Per off-list.

> It's also worth pointing out here (for anyone interested) that Ben
> contributed a generic web framework some time ago. It'd be good if
> someone could utilise this to write an actual application server for the
> web client, rather than relying on bbackupquery.

Do you by chance have any pointers at hand? A quick search in the
newsgroup and on Google did not turn up anything for me.

Best regards, Achim

--
Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net