[Box Backup] Web Management Interface fixes

James O'Gorman james at netinertia.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 18:27:50 BST 2011

Hi Achim,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:52:32PM +0200, Achim J. Latz wrote:
> > Sure. Could you send the patch for accounts.cgi as an attachment,
> > please?
>
> Enclosed, sorry for the oversight.

Thanks. I'll take a look later and test it locally before committing.

> > It's also worth pointing out here (for anyone interested) that Ben
> > contributed a generic web framework some time ago. It'd be good if
> > someone could utilise this to write an actual application server for the
> > web client, rather than relying on bbackupquery.
>
> Do you by chance have any pointers at hand? A quick search in the
> newsgroup and on Google did not turn up anything for me.

Take a look at changeset 926 (ticket #6):
http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/changeset/926/

This has all everything Ben contributed, including some documentation.
It might require some knowledge of the Box framework (Box Backup is just
a part of that) to get something going.

James