[Box Backup] [OT] Web Developer++ position in the UK

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Thu Jul 21 11:53:40 BST 2011

Hi all,

I hope you will forgive me for advertising for the company that is my day
job, just this once.

Are you looking to use your technical skills for social benefit? We are a
not-for-profit organisation focusing on IT in international development,
and we are looking for an exceptional software engineer to join our team.

The person we’re looking for would be passionate about:

* Software engineering and open source technology;
* International development;
* Being part of a small, supportive team where everyone mucks in.

You can find more details at: <http://www.aptivate.org/job-web-developer>

We support part-time and remote working, so you would still have time to
work in your own business. Several of us have other jobs outside of
Aptivate, particularly consulting.

We are based in Cambridge, UK and we usually meet once a month in
Cambridge, London or Brighton, so candidates might prefer to be already
living or willing to relocate to somewhere within a hundred miles of
London.

To apply, send us a copy of your CV or other description of your relevant
experience, a description of why you’d like to work with us, and some
examples of previous work. Do get in touch if you’d like any more
information.

recruitment at aptivate.org
http://www.aptivate.org
+44 1223 760887