[Box Backup] bbstoreaccounts check fix wait log?

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services pjalajas at gigalock.com
Wed Jun 22 18:52:35 BST 2011

Hi Chris,

Awesome.  Thanks for the explanation re "bbstoreaccounts check fix".
All the remaining thoughts I had are moot, then, if it should not be
run on an automated basis.

Now I just need to wrangle my Clients to at least run
bbackupquery "compare -aq" quit
at least once in a while. A Windows Scheduled Task, with a mailing of
the output to me, seems to be in order...

Thanks again,
Pete