[Box Backup] daily builds of trunk for ubuntu

Achim J. Latz achim+box at qustodium.net
Thu Mar 10 21:21:41 GMT 2011

Hello Reinhard:

On 10/03/2011 15:25, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> Unfortunately, shell code is not possible. The available variables are
> ${time}, and ${revno}. The documentation is here:
>
> https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/SourceBuilds/BzrBuilder
>
 > [..]
 >
> This means the current version scheme is '0.12~~+trunk+r{revno}'.

Well, at least adding the date will enable us to check roughly what
branch was built via the timeline available in Trac [1] that I just
discovered.

> BTW, is what's the timeline for 0.11 and 0.12?

Well, as I argued in my message "Development feedback & discussion for
Box Backup 1.0?" from 14 January, I believe that the project is almost
ready to obtain a "1.0" moniker. Chris has just received a new machine,
perhaps he can share his perspective on the project?

In general, I feel that contributions are pretty limited to a small
group of people, which might be holding back the project.

Best regards, Achim

[1]
<http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/timeline?from=10%2F03%2F2011&daysback=180&changeset=on&update=Update>

--
Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net