[Box Backup] test errors

Alexandre Chapellon a.chapellon at horoa.net
Thu Mar 24 22:46:18 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

Am new to backupbox and am very interrested in this project.
I then decided to test it on my fresh debian squeeze. I got the 0.11rc_
tarball and did the usual tricks (./configure && make)
When doing `make test` the system works for a while (I have to say i
didn't read the whole output :p) and finally gives me this sumarry:

common: PASSED
crypto: PASSED
httpserver: FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at testhttpserver.cpp:214)

I have checked the common causes to make sure it was ok... and it was:
- enough free space
- no firewall
- no running bb instances
- I guess my virtual machine is fast enough to complete test (only a
guess: Athlon X2 3ghz / 512MB / Xen-HVM with LVM sata disks)

Before goiing further I'd like to know if it's failing this test is a
problem? Does anyone know why it would fails?

Additionnally I do not run make test as root but as a normal user.

Best regards.
--
horoa: la voie est libre