[Box Backup] Reboot server.... "unknown error (backup-error)"

Steve sjh_boxbackup at shic.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 23:22:56 BST 2011

On 30/03/11 19:30, Jack Warkentin wrote:
> Before fixing, the two-digit numbers after the "K" and "S" were the
> same. This meant that the client was started before the server, since
> S20boxbackup-client alphanumerically precedes S20boxbackup-server. By
> changing the digits as I have done, the server gets started first, as
> it now precedes the client alphanumerically. Also, the client gets
> killed before the server.

Hi Jack,

Yes, I can confirm that the two-digit numbers after K and S are all '20'
on my system.

This fix looks like something that would be best rolled into the package
- so that all users get the advantage, and we existing users don't have
to worry about patches when we upgrade...

Do we know who maintains the package?

Steve