[Box Backup] Error on boxbackup
james at netinertia.co.uk
Mon May 2 16:44:47 BST 2011
This is more appropriate to the main list, not the dev list, so I've switched the CC:.
Also if possible, please post in plain text rather than HTML.
On 2 May 2011, at 16:28, andrew.habashi at bell.ca wrote:
> Hey guys
> I am receiving an error on my boxbackup server
> daemon server cannot be started.
> No error messages and no logs are being generated.
> Anyone know how to fix this, can you post steps?
I'm afraid we'll need a bit more information than that. At least:
- Which version of Box Backup
- Which operating system
- Did you use a package or compile it yourself
- What happens if you try to run bbstored manually (assuming you're currently using an init script)
- Any relevant log output from syslog
- When did it stop working? Has anything changed on the system?
- Anything you've currently tried to investigate/resolve this
More information about the Boxbackup