[Box Backup] Backup Mac OS X to Freebsd

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Wed Oct 19 23:29:35 BST 2011

Hi Stuart,

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011, Chris Wilson wrote:

>> I logged in as the admin user on my mac and used the console app to
>> look at system messages. The full results of the tests seemed to appear
>> there and I've attached them here as a file.
>
> OK, thanks, will see if I can work out what went wrong. Is there any
> chance that the server was under load when you ran them? One of the
> tests that failed (testcommon.cpp:424) can be timing sensitive.

The system logs don't contain any information about the following
failures:

basicserver: FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at :0)
backupstore: FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at :0)
backupstorepatch: FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at :0)
bbackupd: FAILED: 1 tests failed (first at :0)

So if you have a complete copy of the test run output, that would be very
helpful.