[Box Backup] Has there been any work done with Boxi?

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Sat Oct 29 13:03:19 BST 2011

Hi Ryan,

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011, rmcgee at teamdms.com wrote:

> I love box backup and would like to implement it in my server / workstation environment. I was wondering if the Boxi gui for windows has had any recent development

Yes it has. There have been 24 commits in the last two months.

> or if there is an up to date guide on compiling it on windows?

I don't think so, sorry.

> Every attempt I have made on compiling from the svn has failed and the
> precompiled version gives me a socket error.

Please try this new precompiled snapshot:

http://www.boxbackup.org/svn/box/chris/win32/releases/boxi-msw-111029.zip

and if you have problems, please provide a lot more details.

\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig at qwirx.com> Cambs UK |