[Box Backup] FreeBSD port sysutils/boxbackup updated to 0.11.1

Achim J. Latz achim+box at qustodium.net
Wed Sep 7 14:34:29 BST 2011

Hello James:

On 29/08/2011 13:14, James O'Gorman wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 06:06:29PM +0200, Chris Wilson wrote:
>> I never properly announced 0.11 or 0.11.1. Feel free to update the
>> website.
>
> This has been done.
>
> It'd be helpful if the "Changes" section could be filled in too.

And if this scary sounding paragraph could be updated to something that
reflects the fact that probably nobody is running 0.10 any more?

"The latest stable release is 0.10. We also have a release candidate for
0.11 available, which fixes some important issues, but may be less
stable and less well tested than 0.10. If you don't mind the extra risk,
we'd really appreciate your help in testing it. Please read the Betas
and Release Candidates and Upgrading to Box Backup 0.11 pages on the Wiki."

Just a thought, Achim

--
Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net