[Box Backup] FreeBSD port sysutils/boxbackup updated to 0.11.1

Simon Wright simon.wright at gmx.net
Sun Sep 11 15:40:47 BST 2011

On 11/09/11 13:00, boxbackup-request at boxbackup.org wrote:
> Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:17:28 +0100

> Whoops, looks like my dev box had a manually modified rc.d script so
> didn't notice the port one wasn't right. Thanks for letting me know,
> I'll file a PR to get this fixed.

Thanks, saw the pr . . . I was just about to update this thread to say
that the location of bbstored needs fixing as well but you caught that :)

Or another note, is it worth or needed to update NotifySysadmin.sh in
the source as per this reference:

http://www.boxbackup.org/trac/wiki/011

under "Upgrading" to avoid the error messages?

Cheers

Simon.