[Box Backup] execute command on server after successful backup

David Sardari david at sardari.eu
Sat Sep 24 16:33:28 BST 2011

Is it possible to make bbstored automatically execute a command on the box backup server only after a successful backup and execute different commands depending on the box backup account?
I want bbstored to make a snapshot of the nilfs filesystem by executing the command '/usr/bin/mkcp -s' as root.
Currently, I execute the command "ssh -t thecusw 'sudo /usr/bin/mkcp -s'" on my laptop after a successful backup.
I intend to backup my vm server with boxbackup and want to avoid giving my vm server ssh access to my boxbackup server.