[Box Backup] Project status

orzel at freehackers.org orzel at freehackers.org
Fri Dec 7 18:35:16 GMT 2012

Il 07/12/2012 19:09, Chris Wilson ha scritto:
>  software still works as described on the website. Please tell us
> where it's "out of date". Old doesn't mean inaccurate.
>
> This is not Ubuntu, Fedora or Gnome. I didn't take the opportunity to
> deliberately break it by rewriting half of it this year.
>
> With only me developing at the moment in my very limited spare time,
> we don't have the resources to make a meaningful release every year.
> So if you want more than one release per year, you'd better look
> elsewhere.

I'm very grateful for you not breaking/rewriting it. I was not even
complaining.. just.. some software with absolutely no release in >1
years feels unmaintained. Not for new feature, fur for bug fixing,
tweaking and such. A lot of people wonder. Most of them probably just go
away, few of them ask here (you noticed that it's a recurrent question,
haven't you ?)

Especially as 0.11.1 doesn't look like a stable release.

greetings,

--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel at freehackers.org>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas/