[Box Backup] Project status

Matt Brown matt at mbrown.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 21:36:06 GMT 2012

On 7 Dec 2012, at 21:22, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> On Fri, 7 Dec 2012, orzel at freehackers.org wrote:
>
>> Il 07/12/2012 20:24, Pavol Cupka ha scritto:
>>> so if you think it is something you could use just give it a try. play
>>> with it and you will see for your self.
>>
>> I've been using it for years on ~10 servers. This is why i'm concerned
>> about maintainance.
>
> I am actively maintaining it and responding to questions on the mailing list.
>
> Cheers, Chris.
> --

Chris,

Keep up the good work sir, I must admit I am still running the same code base since we last spoke some 2-3 years ago and its going strong !

I do wonder what the motivation is for developers who devote their time and efforts only to met with 'concerning' emails.

Thanks again for your continued devotion to the project.

Best Wishes

Matt Brown