[Box Backup] Boxi compile errors

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Mon Jun 11 23:01:47 BST 2012

Hi Achim,

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012, Achim wrote:

> This finally results in a compiled boxi.exe. Perhaps Chris could update
> the Boxi code to reflect this?

Thanks, I think your fixes are all correct, I've committed them.

> At the same time, I see the follwing warning several times, but it does not
> appear to have an impact:
>
> ../boxbackup/lib/backupstore/BackupStoreFile.h: In static member function
> `stati
> c void* BackupStoreFile::CodingChunkAlloc(int)':
> ../boxbackup/lib/backupstore/BackupStoreFile.h:167: warning: cast from
> pointer to integer of different size

Are you compiling on a 64-bit machine by any chance? I think these are
some of the 64-bit problems that Charles spotted and hopefully fixed in
his branch, but which are not merged back into trunk yet.

\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig at qwirx.com> Cambs UK |