[Box Backup] Boxi compile errors

Achim J. Latz achim+box at qustodium.net
Wed Jun 13 11:52:51 BST 2012

Hello Chris:

On 12/06/2012 00:01, Chris Wilson wrote:
> > At the same time, I see the follwing warning several times, but it
does not appear to have an impact:

>> ../boxbackup/lib/backupstore/BackupStoreFile.h: In static member function `stati
>> c void* BackupStoreFile::CodingChunkAlloc(int)':
>> ../boxbackup/lib/backupstore/BackupStoreFile.h:167: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

> Are you compiling on a 64-bit machine by any chance? I think these are
> some of the 64-bit problems that Charles spotted and hopefully fixed in
> his branch, but which are not merged back into trunk yet.

For now this is a fresh SVN checkout on Cygwin/MinGW on 32bit windows
XP: nothing that did not work in the past...

64bit compatibility would be nice in any case ;-)

Cheers, Achim

--
Achim J. Latz, Qustodium Internet Security
achim.latz at qustodium.net · http://www.qustodium.net