[Box Backup] Adaptive MaxUploadRate, Quality of Service

Achim achim+box at qustodium.net
Tue Mar 20 17:01:32 GMT 2012

Hello Chris:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 00:42:49 +0000 (GMT), Chris Wilson
<chris at qwirx.com> wrote:
> Hi Achim,
>
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2012, Achim wrote:
>
>> I just checked out R3086 from SVN, configured and compiled and got the
>> following error:
>>
>> make[1]: Entering directory
>> `/usr/local/src/boxbackup.3086/bin/bbackupd'
>> make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/boxbackup.3086/lib/server'
>>  [CXX]     TcpNice.cpp
>> TcpNice.cpp: In member function `virtual void
>> NiceSocketStream::Write(const void
>> *, int)':
>> TcpNice.cpp:138: error: aggregate `tcp_info info' has incomplete type
>> and cannot be defined
>
> I think I've fixed this now, thanks for the report. I haven't
> actually tested that the new TcpNice option works, though :)
>
> Cheers, Chris.

Indeed, compilation now works fine. I am now in the progress of testing
if it works (-:

One thing: the "parcels" dir at least on windows is missing two DLLs
for PCRE 8.30:

pcre-8.30\.libs\cygpcreposix-0.dll
pcre-8.30\.libs\cygpcre-1.dll

I'll report back with the test results!