[Box Backup] Error building Docs

dave bamford dave at bdisystems.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 11:01:14 GMT 2012

Hi

I just tried a new install from the latest trunk on a new install of
Debian Wheezy. It got as far as building the docs and returned this
error.

> cd docs; make htmlguide/man-html/bbackupd.html
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dave/trunk/docs'
>   [XLSTPROC] docbook/bb-nochunk-book.xsl docbook/bbackupd.xml
> make[1]: *** [htmlguide/man-html/bbackupd.html] Error 127
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dave/trunk/docs'
> make: *** [docs/htmlguide/man-html/bbackupd.html] Error 2

Am I missing a package?

Just for completeness to do a clean install I had to install the following
packages. It only mentions automake and autoconf in the wiki.

apt-get install subversion
apt-get install autoconf
apt-get install build-essential
apt-get install zlib1g-dev
apt-get install libssl-dev

The options selected during the Debian install were
Desktop, Print server, File server, SSH server

Thanks

Dave Bamford