[Box Backup] Resintalled server,got "Common OSFileError".

darren lee darrenlee at gmx.com
Thu Mar 22 14:02:24 GMT 2012

Hi,Chris!
 Thank you for your quick reply.
 Both of them are 0.11.1,the old one on gentoo and the present one on archlinux.
 You are right.This is indeed a filesystem permission problem.It's solved by changing ownership of storage directories to root recursively and commenting out User variable in bbstored.conf.
 Thank you again.

 Sincerely,
 Darren