[Box Backup] 'MaxUploadWait' and reboot

Pavol Cupka pavol.cupka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 23:11:57 GMT 2013

Hi,

I tested it as well. I am running boxbackup on linux (bbstored and
bbackupd), boxbackup is in version 0.11.1 for both client and server.

The client is using default values

DiffingUploadSizeThreshold = 8192
FileTrackingSizeThreshold = 65535
MaxUploadWait = 86400
MaximumDiffingTime = 120
MinimumFileAge = 21600
UpdateStoreInterval = 3600

I have created a file while bbackupd was running and then I restarted the
client, and the second file was created while bbackupd was not running and
than the daemon was started. My desktop machine's uptime are Min 0.003 Avg
0.320 Max 0.856 days according to collectd.

So the uptime has never been more then a day (24 hours) and both files are
successfully backed-up on the server.

Palica