[Box Backup] Current files greater than used files

Dave Bamford dave at bdisystems.co.uk
Thu Oct 31 13:48:22 GMT 2013

Hi Peter

the figures for current files look correct to me. Used = current + old +
deleted + directories.
My figures were correct after checking and fixing the account.

My blocksize is 2048, it seems to work OK but I store all the backups on
a NFS attached machine. Some time ago Chris changed the code so it
worked much faster and I use an async connection.

I agree about the housekeeping, it can take a long time on big accounts
and therefore take quite a bit of time to get around the whole store. I
have about 4Tb of backups currently.

Regards

Dave