[Box Backup] Current files greater than used files

Peter Jalajas, GigaLock Backup Services pjalajas at gigalock.com
Thu Oct 31 15:54:35 GMT 2013

 Hi Dave,

Ah, yes, sorry about mis-calculating the bbstoreaccounts info!

So here's another one, after running bbstoreaccounts check fix:
WARNING: File ID 0x1cfae has different container ID, probably moved
WARNING: File ID 0x1d078 has different container ID, probably moved
WARNING: File ID 0x19374 has different container ID, probably moved
WARNING: File ID 0x1acc1 has different container ID, probably moved
INFO:    Phase 3, check root...
INFO:    Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
INFO:    Phase 5, fix unrecovered inconsistencies...
INFO:    Phase 6, regenerate store info...
NOTICE:  Total files: 45650 (of which old files: 449, deleted files:
400), directories: 1345
NOTICE:  Finished checking store account ID 0x99999999: no errors found
$ sudo bbstoreaccounts info 99999999
          Account ID: 0x99999999
      Last object ID: 0x1f0d5
                Used:   51548652 blocks,  196.64 GB,  65% |**********      |
       Current files:  357423374 blocks, 1363.46 GB, 454% |****************|
           Old files:   18445837 blocks,   70.37 GB,  23% |***             |
       Deleted files:   20627741 blocks,   78.69 GB,  26% |****            |
         Directories:       2022 blocks,    7.90 MB,   0% |                |
          Soft limit:   52428800 blocks,  200.00 GB,  66% |**********      |
          Hard limit:   78643200 blocks,  300.00 GB, 100% |****************|
 Client store marker: 127189
          Live Files: 110646
           Old Files: 3991
       Deleted Files: 7369
         Directories: 2817
             Enabled: yes

My perhaps erroneous calculations:
  Old+Deleted+Directories 156.96
  Current should = Used-(Old+Deleted+Directories) 39.68
or in terms of blocks:
  Old+Deleted+Directories 39075600
  Current should = Used-(Old+Deleted+Directories) 12473052

(Not sure how the Live Files, Old Files, Deleted Files, and
Directories should add up or match the "NOTICE:  Total files"
output...)

Thanks again, Dave,
Pete