[Box Backup] Patch for raidfile test on NetBSD 4/5

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Wed Dec 10 23:43:12 GMT 2014

Dear Jose Luis,

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010, Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia wrote:

>>> The problem is that in NetBSD 4/5 the readdir and openddir functions
>>> are called in libc: __readdir30 and __closedir30.
>>> readdir and closedir exist for compatibility with NetBSD 3 and before.
>>>
>>> There was a change in the ABI between the 3 and 4 version for enable
>>> 64 bits types.

Thanks for the patch! I encountered the same problem while testing Box
Backup on NetBSD 6, and I have committed your patch. Sorry for the
very long delay in getting back to you. It appears that we have very few
NetBSD users.

I hope that this has not broken compatibility with 32-bit NetBSD
distributions. I have not checked it.

\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig at qwirx.com> Cambs UK |