[Box Backup] bbstoreaccounts not working on FreeBSD 10

James O'Gorman james at netinertia.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 15:16:03 GMT 2014

On Sun, Feb 09, 2014 at 01:59:43PM +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Donald,
>
> On Sun, 9 Feb 2014, Donald Flissinger wrote:
>
> > I used the devel version out of the FreeBSD ports, the normal version
> > didn't compile.
>
> Please could you let the ports maintainer know about that? It's pretty
> important that people can use the stable version.

That would be me. I haven't updated the -devel port for quite some time.
I think the stable port might actually be more current.

I'm already aware of the stable version not compiling on FreeBSD 10.0,
but I think latest trunk does.

I'll see about updating the -devel port sometime. The only reason I
haven't is because it means cutting a release and uploading it.

James