[Box Backup] BoxBackup hangs

Jim Qode jimqode at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:55:59 BST 2014

Hello there,

I'm having some trouble keeping the system running. It seems a network
timeout locks up the client everytime the sync is running. I find the
client doing nothing each morning I come to work.

  Today I ran the client with "bbackd -DVT" and attached strace to it.
I'm attaching the outputs of both the process debug log and strace. I
forgot to pipe stderr to tee from the strace process, so only the last
messages are in the log. Just ask me to strace it again if it is not enough.

Thank you for your help.