[Box Backup] Proposal: Switch to Git version control

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Sun Aug 30 19:20:26 BST 2015

Dear Box Backup users,

Thanks to James O'Gorman for his very hard work, I think we are about
ready to switch over to Git for version control, hosted on GitHub
<https://github.com/boxbackup/boxbackup>.

This is your last chance to raise any objections :) If nobody objects, in
about 24 hours we will disable the Subversion repository and the Github
account will become the new master repo.

Thanks, Chris.

\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig at qwirx.com> Cambs UK |