[Box Backup] Planning to release 1.0

Achim J. Latz achim+box at qustodium.net
Thu Feb 5 15:54:05 GMT 2015

Hello again:

On 15/01/2015 17:28, Achim J. Latz wrote:
> 3) "make test" (or rather: "bsdmake test") also needs some attention
> replace "$make_command" in ./runtest.pl with "bsdmake" and the command
> works. Result:
>

> common: PASSED
> crypto: PASSED
> compress: PASSED
> raidfile: PASSED
> basicserver: FAILED: 12 tests failed (first at Test.cpp:207)
> backupstore: ./t: line 30: 67808 Abort trap: 6 GLIBCXX_FORCE_NEW=1
> ./_test "$@"
> backupstorefix: FAILED: 3 tests failed (first at Test.cpp:256)
> backupstorepatch: FAILED: 2 tests failed (first at Test.cpp:256)
> backupdiff: PASSED
> bbackupd: FAILED: 379 tests failed (first at Test.cpp:256)
> httpserver: FAILED: 3 tests failed (first at Test.cpp:207)

I checked "sudo make test" under Ubuntu Precise 12.04.05 (all updated,
SVN r3523), and  get errors like this (perhaps path-related, "No such
file or directory"?):

ERROR:   BlocksUsed changed from 272 to 276
ERROR:   BlocksInCurrentFiles changed from 216 to 222
ERROR:   BlocksInDirectories changed from 50 to 54
ERROR:   NumCurrentFiles changed from 108 to 111
ERROR:   NumDirectories changed from 26 to 24
INFO:    New store info file written successfully.
WARNING: Finished checking store account ID 0x01234567: 9 errors found
WARNING: You should now use bbackupquery on the client machine to
examine the store.
WARNING: A lost+found directory was created in the account root.
This contains files and directories which could not be matched to
existing directories.
bbackupd will delete this directory in a few days time.
ERROR:   **** TEST FAILURE: Condition [::system("/usr/bin/perl" "
testfiles/testbackupstorefix.pl reroot 6") == 0] failed at
testbackupstorefix.cpp:979
Waiting for server to die (pid 46731): . done.
FAILED: 11 tests failed (first at testbackupstorefix.cpp:788)
`../../release/test/backupstorepatch/_test' is up to date.
TEST: test/backupstorepatch
Removing old test files...
Copying new test files...
cp: ../../../test/backupstorepatch/testfiles: No such file or directory
NOTICE:  Running test backupstorepatch in release mode...
NOTICE:  Account 0x01234567 created.

or this:

WARNING: Network operation started with no timeout!
WARNING: Network operation started with no timeout!
WARNING: Network operation started with no timeout!
WARNING: Network operation started with no timeout!
WARNING: Network operation started with no timeout!
WARNING: Network operation started with no timeout!
WARNING: Network operation started with no timeout!
ERROR:   Expected <0> but found <2>
ERROR:   **** TEST FAILURE: RaidFileUtil::RaidFileExists( rfd,
filenameOut) != RaidFileUtil::NoFile at testbackupstorepatch.cpp:508
ERROR:   **** TEST FAILURE: Condition [en->GetDependsNewer() ==
test_files[f].DepNewer] failed at testbackupstorepatch.cpp:513
ERROR:   **** TEST FAILURE: Condition [!test_files[f].HasBeenDeleted]
failed at testbackupstorepatch.cpp:512
ERROR:   **** TEST FAILURE: Condition [en->GetDependsOlder() ==
test_files[f].DepOlder] failed at testbackupstorepatch.cpp:514
ERROR:   Failed to connect to socket (type 1, name localhost, port
22011): Connection refused (61)
WARNING: Exception thrown: ConnectionException(SocketConnectError) at
SocketStream.cpp(197)
FAILED: Exception caught: Connection SocketConnectError (Probably a
network issue between client and server, bad hostname, or server not
running.):
`../../release/test/backupdiff/_test' is up to date.
TEST: test/backupdiff
Removing old test files...
Copying new test files...
cp: ../../../test/backupdiff/testfiles: No such file or directory
NOTICE:  Running test backupdiff in release mode...
Time taken: 1 seconds
PASSED
`../../release/test/bbackupd/_test' is up to date.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Achim