[Box Backup] Appveyor CI / Windows

Moritz 'Morty' Strübe morty at gmx.net
Mon Oct 19 20:24:10 BST 2015

Hey Chris,

seems like I almost got MinGW running. There are some patches to come.
:) Yet it seems like I now hang [1] at the sample place as you did [2].
Before I start looking into what is wrong, maybe you can give me a
pointer what needs to be done - besides trying to get the fix upstream.

Cheers
Morty

[1] https://ci.appveyor.com/project/cmorty/boxbackup
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/bugs/473/