[Box Backup] Invalid signed Box Backup server certificate

Chris Wilson chris+google at qwirx.com
Sat Feb 8 15:22:40 GMT 2020

Hi Jack,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the installation. I think that the
version you installed does not have the fix to Debian bug 907135, which may
well be causing your issues. I'm surprised that you didn't get a more
recent version with the fix (Git commit 55aacf5 or later) - perhaps it has
not been pushed out to Debian mainstream. I'm copying our Debian package
maintainer for help with that. Which version of Debian do you have
installed? And do you have the backports repo enabled?

Thanks, Chris.